Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Robotics
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
You will be working as a Field Service Engineer making up a part of the national field service team in an exciting Medical Device robotics manufacturer.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, servicing and installing highly advanced Medical Device systems.
- Repairing and scheduling preventive maintenance visits.
- Providing a professional service to customers at all times.
- Documenting all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submitting paperwork on a timely basis.
To apply for the role of a Field Service Engineer you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ service experience with Medical Equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to demonstrate initiative, and ability to learn.
- Happy with significant, national and international travel.
- A full driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field service engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Simon for a confidential chat on email@example.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.