|Salary||up to 60k total package including car, laptop, mobile and many company perks|
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – MRI/CT capital equipment
Location: Frankfurt area and South West Germany
Salary: Very competitive base salary, 3k bonus, company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile etc, pension plan, great holiday allowance.
Overview: We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a studied, experienced Electronical Engineer or service technician for the Ultrasound area.
My client is a global med tech leader in Radiology. They enjoy a very good market reputation as an employer and are looking for someone who wants to stay until retirement and is interested and experienced in radiology and in particular on MRI/CT.
WE are looking for a Field Service Engineer MRI/CT to deliver the highest levels of service for their Ultrasound customers, to be part of their service team and be part of continuous improvements across all our countries by collaborating closely with the various organisations in Europe. We are looking for a focused, dynamic engineer with a strong technical background in the medical imaging industry to join the team who is eager to improve the service organization and ensure our clients’ expectations are at the least met and wherever possible exceeded.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of our clients in the Radiology and CT/MRI division
- Delivering support and service to their customers
- Troubleshooting, exchange data, network technique
- Planning operations
- Instruct customers in device operations
Knowledge and skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Certified Diploma Engineer, or Certified Technician specialised in radiology or medical devices (in particular in MRI/CT)
- Highly proficient in mechanical, software administration and electronical administration
- Experienced in installation, maintenance, and repair of Radiology equipment
- Enjoying working on technical-mechanical devices outside of work
- Flexible to work weekends occasionally
- Willingness to travel
- Can work independently
- Very good English and proficient German language skills are essential!
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Catherine for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on email@example.com
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.