Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: Highly competitive salary
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer with CT at a successful Medical Imaging firm.
Job Description for the Field Service Engineer CT position:
The primary responsibility for the Field Service Engineer CT position
Duties & Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer CT include:
- On-site and remote service of CT systems
- Carrying out safety checks, installation, maintenance at customers
- Carrying out fault analyses and repairs on complex technical systems
- Product training in English
- Preparation and evaluation of failure analysis reports
- Regular participation in training courses for technical innovations
Experience and Skills Required for the Field Service Engineer CT:
Completed studies in engineering, mechatronics, medical technology or similar, or completed vocational training as a state-certified technician, engineer or electrician
Previous experience in CT technical service
Communication skills and ability to work in a team
Fluent English skills, every other additional language is a plus
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jacqueline Gaertner on: +44 203 8000 521
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.