You will be working as a Field Service Engineer making up a part of the national field service team in an exciting Medical Device radiotherapy manufacturer.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, servicing and installing highly advanced Medical Device systems.
- Repairing and scheduling preventive maintenance visits.
- Providing a professional service to customers at all times.
- Documenting all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submitting paperwork on a timely basis.
To apply for the role of a Field Service Engineer you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ service experience with Medical Equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to demonstrate initiative, and ability to learn.
- Happy with significant, national and international travel.
- A full French driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field service engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.