Do you have experience:
Building and maintaining productive relationships, including those with customers and suppliers
• Medical engineering experience in the relevant modality/modalities and across a range of different systems
• Well-developed negotiation and engagement skills.
• An understanding of electronic systems and processes
• Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills
• Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office
• The ability to interpret complex instructions and system manuals
• Ability to make considered logical and rational decisions in a timely manner and communicate them clearly.
• Ability to manage expectations and tensions, including having difficult or challenging conversations
If this sounds like you, please apply