|Salary||Competitive D.O.E + Shares|
|Consultant name||Marketing Projectus|
Title: European Sales Director
Location: can be based anywhere in Europe (Or the UK)
My client is a global med tech leader in Radiology and AI.
They enjoy a very good market reputation as an employer and are looking for someone who wants to have the next step up in their career. We are looking for someone who has a passion for the Radiology market and can be a leader to the current sales team and clinical team in place.
We are looking for a senior sales Director to deliver the highest levels of support to the current sales team in place, to be part of the management team as well as demonstrating the management and leadership qualities across all our countries by collaborating closely with the various organisations in Europe. We are looking for a focused, dynamic and tenacious sales director with a strong sales and management background in the medical imaging/Radiology industry to join the team who is eager to improve the sales organisation and ensure our clients’ expectations are at the least met and wherever possible exceeded.
The key responsibilities for the Sales Director position include:
- Work with the Operational Board to review opportunities already known to the business and develop a strategic plan to target and win the contracts.
- Deliver sustainable growth by personally delivering a strategic sales plan.
- A collaborative approach to winning new contracts, work alongside the Operational Board and utilise their expertise to secure new business.
- Recruit, develop, coach and direct the current sales team in place
- Design, build and execute an effective pipeline to drive new business.
- Spend a significant amount of time on the road, meeting with relevant businesses and industry professionals to build and nurture an effective network and mentor the sales team.
- Personally identify and convert new commercially viable opportunities in the Radiology market
- Able to negotiate complex commercial agreements whilst protecting profit margins.
- Be a reputable leaner and manage the 26 people who are currently working in the European market
Do you have:
- Hands on Sales Director with a history of identifying and winning new opportunities in a standalone business development role in the medical device market (ideally Radiology/Cardiology markets)
- In depth knowledge of the medical device industry, someone who understands the medical field and market
- Experience of influencing change through a sales process across a wide range of industries and business sizes
- Commercial intelligence with the ability to optimise the returns available from the company's range of services
- Detailed approach with credibility and gravitas to be able to drive partnerships and growth
- Experience in building, managing and developing sales teams and setting KPIs
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the desire to carry out your own research and networking as well as working with the marketing team to drive leads
- Self-motivated with a hunter mentality and a passion and drive to win new business
- A successful track record within a medical device company with a similar service offering, evidencing success in a hands-on business development role
- Experience of working with a marketing and sales team to drive leads and generate new business
- You can be based anywhere in Europe (or the UK) but ideally close to an international airport
- If you speak more than one language this can be advantageous
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as “sales Director Europe” then do get in contact.
For more information about the role call me Catherine for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.