|Location||East Coast USA|
|Consultant name||Eric Hacker|
Careers that Change Lives
My client is an high-tech MedTech company which is hiring an Engineering Manager to pave the path for their new build Surgical Robotic System. With this exciting leadership position, you will join a large R&D team of talented mechanical, electrical and software engineers responsible for developing a Robotic Assisted Surgery platform through commercial launch and production scale-up.
As Engineering Manager you will be part of a global team of Engineers and work interdisciplinary with a team consisting of Marketing, Quality and Regulatory specialists. You will focus on managing and growing a team of Electrical Engineers developing FPGA and microcontroller platforms.
- Lead and mentor a team with up to 8 Engineers professionally and disciplinary
- Being responsible for team mentoring and growth
- Define and refine requirements for their surgical system
- Improve design and development processes in collaboration with Quality and Project Management.
- Ensure design deliverables align with the Electrical and Software architecture.
- Collaborate with the Hardware, DevOps and Software teams.
- Find solutions to make development and verification more efficient and improve quality.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline and 10+ years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience leading small to medium size teams.
- Strong experience in FPGA
- Understanding of requirements in highly regulated industries
- Strong understanding of development methodologies.
- Solid design, verification and architecture skills.
Reach out to Eric@projectusconsulting.com for further information and to discuss this role in detail.