Our client is one of the world’s leading companies in optimizing its customers’ products and services by providing high-quality components, systems and services in the fields of x-ray, vacuum and RF technology.
As a leading expert in RF power delivery and a global innovation partner of RF related businesses. Our customers are primarily manufacturers in the semiconductor and adjacent industries.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for a motivated personality for our division Plasma Control Technologies at our location in Aachen as Embedded Software Developer Web Frontend/Backend (m/w/d).
In this function you will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Development of new functions on an embedded web interface
- Implementations and improvement of the front-end to control our RF generators and matching networks
- Maintaining/Improving the embedded webserver setup
- Improvement and Implementation of SW modules for the backend
- Hardware related software development in C++ on an embedded Linux system
- Improvement of the usability and design of our web front-end
- Supporting the definition of specifications within the requirement engineering process
- Definition of test specifications and implementation of automated tests
- Documentation in English
For this function you bring the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master in Informatics, Electronics or equivalent knowledge including multiple years of experience
- You worked with modern web applications and java script frame works running on an embedded Linux system
- Experience in webserver configuration, especially nginx
- Good knowledge about databases, especially sqlite
- Very good JS, PHP knowledge
- Experience in the usage of frame works such as angular are necessary
- Good C++ knowledge is necessary
- Experiences in the development of modules on an embedded Linux systems
- Good knowledge in the usage and design of REST APIs and knowledge about automated testing of web based interface is helpful (such as robot framework based test systems)
- Clean code is no unknown concept for you
- Experiences with automated build Systems (for example Jenkins) are useful
- Very good spoken and written English and at least good knowledge of German desirable
- Open minded to learn new things
We will provide you with a multifaceted challenge in a successful Swiss company that continues to grow. You will work in a dynamic, international environment, collaborating with colleagues from all disciplines (from development to production to sales).
If you are interested in broadening your professional horizons, we look forward to receiving your complete online application.