Our Client is a leading global company that optimizes its customers' products and processes in the field of X-ray, vacuum and RF technology with high-quality components, systems and services.
Industrial X-Ray customers trust us to challenge the limits of what X-rays can reveal. Through the pioneering development of intelligent industrial X-ray technologies, we offer safe, economical and groundbreaking solutions for non-destructive testing and safety applications.
Our technologies affect our mutual safety and efficiency and accelerate our journey together to a sustainable planet.
Due to a succession plan, we are looking for a goal-oriented and team-capable personality as an embedded software developer (m / f / d) for our Industrial X-Ray Technologies division at the Flamatt location .
In this role you will take on the following tasks:
- Active participation in all aspects of the development of reusable, object-oriented software (C / C ++) for X-ray generators
- Creation and maintenance of control models in Simulink / Matlab as the core for controlling switched-mode power supplies
- Carrying out test work and necessary measurements on the respective devices in operation, as well as in laboratory environments with appropriate measuring equipment
- Constructive overall entrepreneurial open collaboration with internal and external partners
For this exciting and varied position, you will bring the following with you:
- Bachelor or Master in electrical engineering or computer scientist (ETH / FH / TU) or comparable training
- Experience in the development of control loops in power electronics through model-based design (Matlab / Simulink)
- Experience in the development of embedded software in C / C ++ for real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Experience in testing complex software systems, unit test tools, review techniques and test driven development
- Knowledge of development processes and methods of agile and classic software development
- Openness, curiosity and interest in questioning what is already there and encouraging changes
We offer you:
- Trusting cooperation with international colleagues from all over the world for a successful, globally growing Swiss company
- Attractive training and career opportunities as well as flexible working hours
- Diverse challenges, modern infrastructure and market-based wages