Electrical and Automation Engineer(m/f/d)
- Electrical system design, components selection, design schematic drawing, and electronic assembly.
- Construction of electrics and automation hardware
- Participate in prototyping and product development, equipment commissioning, electrical installations, and related work.
- Assist in solving technical problems that arise during system integration and deployment.
- Create electrical technical drawings and work on the related technical documentation.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of electrical principles and control theory.
- Knowledge of PLC programming, human-machine interfaces, inverters, sensors, servo motor, and controls, etc.
- Able to complete relevant electrical design tasks independently
- Good written and spoken English language skills. German or Chinese would be an asset