Projectus Consulting is proud to be working on behalf of one of the leading players in the IT-Security Sector. You will be joining a company with many years of experience in the field of data encryption for cloud applications. They are working with the world’s largest and well-known organizations in the healthcare, finance, and industrial sectors to empower them with compliance, solve data residency problems and fulfill legal requirements.
They are looking for an individual to focus on enabling teams to perform at their highest by supporting projects throughout their lifecycle. The core platform is written mostly in Python.
- +3 years experience in Engineering Management
- +5 years experience as a Software Engineer, ideally working with Python, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Django, PySpark, etc
- Ideally an expert in all aspects of cloud & web-based infrastructure
- Lead the testing, development, and delivery of multiple software products.
- Demonstrated experience managing technical teams, setting goals, and crafting plans to achieve them.
- Proven record of scaling up Software Development teams, with top-rated talent
- Facilitate the growth of the engineering team, hiring and retaining the best talent
- Meet and work with the leading world-renowned scientists and cryptographers to implement future-proof algorithms
- Oversee development and mentoring of the engineers
- Plans and manages IT implementations, identifying opportunities for, cost savings, and service quality improvements
- Mentor team leads
- Keep up to date with relevant technologies
- Office located in Austin - fully remote position
- Paid parental leave
- Health and dental plan
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours
- Stock options