Director Clinical Trials, Switzerland
Innovation & Leadership
How would you feel about joining a medical device company, who is known as a world leading pioneer and innovator in the cardiovascular space?
You will be joining one of the most established and international medical device company, which is driven every day to become better and to always be a step ahead – a global market leader in the cardio- and endovascular space improving patients live in more than 100 countries.
In addition, this organisation is highly invested in the progression of their outstanding employees with a very progressive & transparent career path.
Your ability to be a natural leader and drive innovation will be a perfect match for this dynamic and forward-thinking workspace.
As a Director Clinical Trials, you will be providing clinical guidance and mentorship for the cardiovascular clinical trial group. You will be responsible for the strategic planning and input for all clinical deliverables in the assigned clinical trials for coronary/structural heart solutions. Using your medical, research and managerial expertise, you will have oversight of the clinical development and will drive the clinical execution plan. As an expert in European and international regulations, you also will function as a clinical program leader being responsible for assigned clinical investigations.
In addition, you will be working very closely with the CMO and other members of the clinical research teams. As an intelligent and proactive individual, you will successfully align with internal colleagues (scientific, legal, regulatory) and external collaborators (vascular and cardiac surgeons, academic and medical institutions) on all aspects of clinical research and development efforts.
Who are you? What is required?
- +5 years’ experience in a similar position as a leader or senior manager in clinical trials
- Proven track record in medical devices within the cardiovascular space
- Strong experience with regulatory and best practices in clinical research and development
- Expert knowledge of European and international regulations and standards
- Advanced degree (MD or PHD) in a relevant scientific field desirable
- Demonstrated leadership, excellent managerial and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills, German desirable
- Based in Switzerland or open to relocation