Innovate- Transform - Level-Up
Can you imagine leading history making clinical research for the most advanced approach to mitral and tricuspid repair, and ultimately replacement?
By providing hands on clinical expertise in the cath lab, patient enrolment, and building great relationships with PIs, you will be helping to improve the lives of mitral valve regurgitation patients now and in the future, all across the world.
With a far more tailored approached, based on customised treatment for every patient, compared to the "one size fits all" approach being currently applied, you have a unique opportunity to educate and learn from the leading cardiologists who are pushing the boundaries in this field. Ultimately it's the patients who benefit, with more efficient and longer-term outcomes.
Millions of patients are being underserved - if you are passionate about changing this then what a great opportunity!
You will be an integral part of the leadership team - working with the CEO of this unique start-up.
- You have a track-record of clinical research in mitral valve technologies
- You have a 'hands on' approach to working with patients in the cath lab
- Ideally you will have imaging experience with transoesophageal echos
- Ideally you will have experience wit trans-septal punctures
- You are East/West Coast based and willing to travel nationally