Job Title: Surgical Robotic Sales Associate
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge surgical robotic technology, You will be working with leading technology in the medical device area covering the East of Scotland.
The company are looking for someone with a degree and solid sales experience.
This opportunity gives the successful candidate a life-changing opportunity to work with advanced technologies.
As a Robotic Sales Associate, you will be responsible:
- To sell and support the company's range of products as directed by management strategies.
- To develop close relationships with all theatre personnel and colleagues on the territory.
- To fully develop current accounts.
- Be on the territory with clients.
To apply for the role of Robotic Sales Associate you will ideally have:
- Consistently been over sales targets
- Strong level of communication skills.
- A want to learn and expand your knowledge base
- Degree educated
- Driving licence
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Robotic Sales Associate APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Simon for a confidential chat. firstname.lastname@example.org 02038000507
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.