Job Title: Clinical Specialist - Training - Italy & Spain
Location: Italy or Spain
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Clinical Specialist at a Neurovascular startup, delivering clinical excellence to hospitals in Spain and Italy.
Job Description for the Clinical Specialist:
The primary responsibility for the (Insert Job Title & main line responsibility)
Duties & Responsibilities for the [Insert Job Title] includes:
- Supporting cases for ischemic stroke patients
- Responsible for training and education physicians and clinical teams in the cath lab
- Supporting the sales team and offering expertise when needed
Experience and Skills Required for the Clinical Specialist:
- Must have extensive neurovascular experience
- Must have lots of cath lab experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Desired - proactive personality, commercially aware
- Desired Personality traits - empathetic personality
- Ability to travel 50%
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Clinical Specialist Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dominic Lynch on: 0203 8000 517
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.