|Location||Germany North,Germany Central,Germany West|
|Consultant name||Catherine Campbell|
Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist (MRI/CT)
Location: North Germany
Industry: Medical Devices/Healthcare industry
Salary: Very competitive salary depending on experience, company car, healthcare, pension, laptop, mobile phone, career progression and fantastic training provided a long with the chance to work with top of the range MRI/CT equipment.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Clinical Application Specialist in Ultrasound:
- Perform on-site training of key operators and end users in the use of CT/MRI product offerings.
- Work closely with radiologists, clinicians and other professional staff to ensure the proper and efficient operation of company products.
- Provide and maintain documentation to support customer training and business unit requirements.
- Provide feedback to Sales, Service, Marketing, Engineering and Product Line management on equipment issues and customer concerns via written and verbal communication.
- Provide additional training and consultation services, contributing to Professional Services revenue goals.
- Participate in special projects for customer and product line development as requested.
- Product demonstration and trade show support
- Work with your team and colleagues to gain customer acceptance of product.
- Provide on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
Candidate Must Have’s for the Clinical Application Specialist in MRI/CT:
- Over 3+ years of experience working in a clinical setting as a Radiographer in CT/MRI
- A working knowledge of windows operating systems and applications to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Based in Scotland
- Experience of training individuals on medical equipment.
- Regular travel up to 75%.
- Current RDMS certification in good standing.
- Full UK driving licence
- HCPC registered
Would be an advantage to have the following for the Clinical Application Specialist in MRI/CT:
- 2+ years of commercial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Additional certifications in RVT, RDCS will be given preference.
As exclusive supplier of world leading medical manufacturers, the company are able to provide state of the art products ranging from high end medical imaging diagnostic equipment, PAC’s & RIS, medical consumables & diagnostic instruments. They provide excellent training and ongoing support for their employees, with genuine opportunities for career development.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512