|Salary||Competitive salary and bonus, car to appropriate level.|
|Consultant name||Liam Newton|
ADVISE & SUPPORT CARDIOVASCULAR PROCEDURES ACROSS THE UK- SAVING LIVES!
Clinical Application Specialist UK
- Personalised & unique career development plan, to ensure you-ongoing learning and progression
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Flexible Salary based on years of experience & expertise
As Clinical Application Specialist, you will support & advise cardiothoracic surgeons, interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists and oncologists.
Working across interventional, radiology, oncology & cardiology; you will have a flexible approach and the ability to diversify. With this said, with time you will become highly specialised in a specific market dependent on business opportunities and your skillset.
Willing to travel Nationally, across the UK, you will be exposed to a variety of key NHS hospitals and be at the heart of innovation!
Experience and Skills Required for the Clinical Application Specialist:
- 4 + years experience as a Radiographer, Cardiac Physiologist or Cardiac Nurse
- 3 + years experience as Clinical Application Specialist, in Radiology, Oncology or Cardiology
- Full UK Driving License
- Willing to travel regularly across the UK
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to build a career as Clinical Application Specialist.
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jay Gurney on: 0203 8000 519
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.