Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist - Patient Monitoring and Life Support
Industry: Medical Devices / Healthcare industry
Salary: Very competitive salary depending on experience, company car, healthcare, pension, laptop, mobile phone, career progression and fantastic training provided a long with the chance to work with top of the range ultrasound equipment.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Clinical Application Specialist in PMLS:
- Perform on-site training of key operators and end users in the use of PMLS product offerings.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other professional staff to ensure the proper and efficient operation of company products.
- Provide and maintain documentation to support customer training and business unit requirements.
- Provide feedback to Sales, Service, Marketing, Engineering and Product Line management on equipment issues and customer concerns via written and verbal communication.
- Provide additional training and consultation services, contributing to Professional Services revenue goals.
- Participate in special projects for customer and product line development as requested.
- Product demonstration and trade show support
- Work with your team and colleagues to gain customer acceptance of product.
- Provide on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
Candidate Must Have’s for the Clinical Application Specialist in PMLS:
- intensive care experience working in a clinical setting
- A working knowledge of windows operating systems and applications to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Based in London area
- Experience of training individuals on medical equipment.
- Regular travel up to 70%
- Fluent English
Would be an advantage to have the following for the Clinical Application Specialist in Ultrasound:
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
If this is something that interests you, apply now and don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Name: Jacqueline Gaertner