Job Title: Imaging sales professional (Cardiology)
Industry: Medical (Cardiology/Imaging)
Salary: Offering a highly competitive basic salary with an excellent total package with bonus, and lots more benefits...
Job Description & Responsibilities of the Territory Sales Manager:
This is a highly interesting and niche sector and as a medical sales representative you will need a great track record of success in capital medical equipment sales - ideally Cardiology - to hospitals across the UK.
This company are in a fantastic position and gives one very lucky person the opportunity to bring this incredible product to market so overall a fantastic opportunity and achievement if successful.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive sales of high quality and medical devices – capital equipment into a range of different departments across the UK – ideally would have contacts and experience of selling directly into the main Hospitals/clinics in the UK
- Always Providing excellent customer service
- Secure new business as well developing existing accounts.
- Build loyal relationships with Stakeholders, Procurement, doctors, practice staff, and nurses in GP surgeries, Hospital Doctors (OB/GYN).
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company while regularly attending company meetings, technical date presentations and briefings.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care.
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales.
- Managing budgets (for catering outside speakers, conferences, hospitality etc.)
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitor’s products
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the German market
- To achieve the set number of customer visits/video calls on a weekly basis
- To report activity to the German sales and marketing manager weekly
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical, healthcare, and aesthetic sector.
Candidate Must Have’s for the Territory Sales Manager:
- Proven sales experience selling Imaging/Cardiology l medical devices or business to business sales experience.
- 3 or more years’ experience selling Cardiology capital equipment in the medical sector
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven.
- Hungry for success
- Honest and hardworking
- Someone who will go the “extra mile”.
- Customer orientated.
- Company Description:
This is a superb opportunity to work with a very niche product who are the only company in the world selling this product! Our client are a leading developer and manufacturer of a broad array of Radiology and Cardiology software products.
Their innovative devices help individuals improve their quality of life and improve patient outcomes. An excellent company to work for offering fantastic benefits, very competitive salaries and opportunities for career progression and development.
Number: 0203 8000512