|Consultant name||Eric Hacker|
They already have established scientific and clinical collaborations with leading laboratories and hospitals around the world. Also they opened a subsidiary in the US in 2019.
The company employs 40 people and anticipates a phase of strong growth.
My client is a fast-paced, innovative environment with a product poised for strong international growth. In this context, they are recruiting an Application Engineer: an engaged, dynamic, autonomous, creative and proactive individual, you will help physicians to use their award-winning product. Additional responsibilities include detecting development opportunities for the product and ensuring competitive intelligence is carried out diligently.
• Training future users (Physicians or Medical experts).
• Post market studies
• Perform product demonstrations.
• Provide technical support to users
• Carry out product tests with a panel of experts
• Acting on the EMEA market
• Ideally you have a MSc in Biomedical/Biomechanics engineering with 2 years of experience in this field.
• Statistical analysis
• Communication techniques and skills
• Fluent or Bilingual in French and in English
• An additional language would be appreciated (German, Italian…)
• Type of contract: Permanent contract
• Frequent travels
If you’re an exceptional individual, highly motivated by a fast-growing digital medtech start-up with a product making a real difference for physicians, patients and healthcare systems, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org