As an Account Executive, you will be assigned a territory to manage.
You will identify, sign up and train orthodontic practices that see the benefit of using this technology to transform their practice for the benefit of themselves and their patients.
The variable component of your remuneration will be based upon the sign-up and on-boarding of orthodontic practices and the growth in the use of the technology for their active and retention patients.
- Develop an in-depth technical understanding of the product portfolio and how its application benefits an orthodontic practice
- Confidently assess each customer’s needs and communicate how we deliver benefits to the orthodontic practice and their patients
- Conduct product demonstrations with orthodontists and their teams to effectively communicate the value proposition
- Meet your sales targets for the sign up of new customers in your territory and be results-focused to maximize the adoption into a practice.
- Existing relationships with orthodontic practices will be highly regarded
- Conduct practice training to assist in the implementation of our technology into the practice
- Provide your customers with ongoing product support and advice to encourage best practice
- Maintain relevant customer information and sales activity within the CRM system
- Significant local travel with your territory is essential to meet your requirement for visiting prospective and existing customers
- Participate in trade shows, both local and international
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum 5 years sales experience, preferably in the territory to be serviced
- An understanding of how an orthodontic or dental practice functions is preferred
- Equivalent sales experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or B2B software industry will also be considered.
- Experience with digital applications or products will be highly regarded
- A track record of having met or exceeded sales targets in your prior roles
- A high level of IT knowledge (experience with dental scanners will be beneficial).
- The ability to absorb complex technical and clinical information and convey this to a broad range of customers
- The ability to build and maintain positive mutual partnerships with orthodontists, their staff and your work colleagues
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills
- The ability to work self-directed from a home office and focus on goals and tasks without daily supervision
- As well as your own language, proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in business (or similar) or equivalent sales experience
- A background in orthodontics or dental sales is highly regarded.