Projectus GDPR Compliance Statement
All of our employees and contractors are familiar with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and their personal responsibilities toward customer data handling. Our employees are trained during the onboarding process and are contractually obliged to adhere to our GDPR policy.
- When processing data, we adhere to the following primary principles:
- Data is obtained and used for a specific business purpose
- Data is not kept for longer than necessary
- Data is kept on file for a reasonable duration of time to allow for career growth and check-up enquiries.
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- Customer data can be removed upon request
- Data is kept in a CRM system which is safe and secure
- We follow an internal disciplinary process for any negligence or data breaches
- We use clients and suppliers who have GDPR policies in place and to our high standards
- All data processing is satisfactory to the GDPR through tried and tested measures
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Tim Lawrie. If you have any queries regarding your data, please let us know via our 'Contact Us' page where you can raise your concerns in a manner which will be overseen by our DPO.