I joined Projectus 5 years ago and I’ve had the pleasure to see the company grow and growth myself with the company. I started as the orthopaedic consultant; I build up the desk before moving into a management role. I now manage a team of 4 consultants focusing on all commercial roles within the operating room; Specifically, orthopaedics, surgical, Robotics, ophthalmic and all areas in between.
At the weekends you’ll find me playing Hockey for Southgate HC or road cycling. I’m competitive and have completed a number for Gran Fondo’s and endurances rides across Europe.
Some of my achievements along the way include;
- Promoted 3 times from novice recruiters to sales manager.
- Promoted a report to a management level
- Presidents club winning 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Orthopaedic shadowing experience
- "Pride of Projectus Consulting" Winner for both 2017 and 2018