Software Team Leader/Manager - C++, Qt
Job Title: Software Team Leader/Manager - C++, Qt
Location: Italy (Multiple Locations Available)
About the Role: My client is looking for an innovative, experienced, and talented Software Team Lead/Manager. This is a unique opportunity to hand-pick and develop your own team as my client has launched a new digital medical system.
My client is a well-known medical device company with global locations and their HQ in Italy. They are in the field of surgical orthopaedic soltutions.
Please apply to find out more details.
- Lead and guide team development activities in order for successful project delivery
- Collaborate and integrate international teams with the in-house team
- Work across different business functions to plan, design, develop, test and maintain the digital platform
- Have full overview of the project - from analysis of requirements to validation
- Integrate 3rd party libraries - completion of unit testing and code profiling
- Provide technical leadership and clear roadmapping to your teammates via effective mentorship
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science (or related field)
- Background within a highly-regulated field (Medical, Automotive, Aerospace) - Good understand of ISO/IEC Standards
- Previous Management Experience
- 5+ years of Product Development experience
- 5 years of C++/Visual Studio Programming Experience
- GUI Development Experience with Qt
- Experience with Computer Vision Tools - OpenCV/ITK
- Strong and effective communication skills - English (Italian is a plus)
- Knowledge of IEC/ISO Standards - 62304, 60601-1
Due to the predicted high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach out to you within 7 working days.
Please feel free to send your application or any questions/queries via LinkedIn or reach out to my email email@example.com.