Job Title: Clinical Engineer
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Devices)
Salary: Competitive, bonus and corp benefits.
As a clinical engineer, you will make up part of an extremely exciting medical device company that has a long history of delivering high-quality products with amazing service.
As a clinical engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with customers.
- Working within a clinical setting
- Technical support and product information with customers.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers.
- Maintaining a positive company image at all times.
- Working within a tight team
To apply for the role of a Clinical Engineer you will ideally have:
- 2 years of electrical engineering or clinical OR experience
- Medical technician experience
- Motivated to work hard and ethically sound.
- A hunger to go out and win new accounts
- Driving licence.
- Fluent in England and Swedish
- Happy with national and international travel
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role call Simon for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 507 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.