- Install, troubleshoot and repair products with proficiency in a timely manner. Perform Preventive Maintenance service visits for each customers.
- Work professionally and courteously as an individual with customers in continuous support of the company reputation of service excellence.
- Identify customer needs and contribute to improvements in our products range.
- Manage the daily schedule to ensure appropriate priority is placed upon urgent customer needs while setting customer expectations for issues of less urgency.
- Customer Management through remote and telephone technical support, service visit scheduling, product problem information gathering, fault isolation, corrective action, and site visit closure with high quality and efficiency.
- Complete all Business-related transactions to include Management feedback, Field Service Reports, Instrument Qualification Reports, Parts Return Tags, and Travel Expenses in a timely manner with high accuracy.
- Manage personal Service spare parts inventory to ensure accuracy and currency on a regular basis.
Bachelor's degree in Life Electronics, Sciences, Engineering preferred.
5-year experience in similar experience
Work experience with the repair or service of electrical or mechanical equipment is preferred.
Good English level, another language would be appreciated