Clinical Specialist Orthopaedics
Job Title: Clinical specialist Orthopaedics.
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Devices) (Robotics)
Salary: Competitive, bonus and corp benefits.
As a clinical specialist, you will make up part of an extremely exciting medical device company that is growing rapidly with a high level of technology. .
As a clinical specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with orthopaedic customers.
- Working within the OR with surgical devices.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers.
- Maintaining a positive company image at all times.
To apply for the role of a Clinical specialist you will ideally have:
- 2 years of clinical OR experience
- Knee implant experience.
- Motivated to work hard and ethically sound.
- A hunger to go out and win new accounts
- Driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an orthopaedic clinical specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role call Simon for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 507 or email me on email@example.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.