Field Service Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to take on this challenging role within one of the worlds leading companies in Ultrasound and Medical Imaging.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- The installation and repair of a wide range of Ultrasound equipment, covering many areas of the hospital.
- Being the first response to repair and service machinery within the assigned territory.
- Technica training for internal and external staff, including physicians and nurses who use the machinery.
- Remote service and technical IT fixes relating to internal and external systems.
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer you will have:
- Ability to work cohesively within a tight-knit team and desire to help wherever you are needed.
- High degree of autonomy and fantastic customer service skills.
- Educational Qualifications that enable you to be a Service Engineer for Medical Devices.
- Ideally direct experience with Ultrasound. Failing this, experience in Imaging modalities and other Medical Device therapy areas will be considered.
- IT experience within a Medical/Healthcare setting, ideally radiology.
If you have a dynamic outlook on Medical Device sales and want to pursue a fantastic opportunity with massive growth potential for both the products and you personally, then please get in touch!