Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £45-50k Plus PMI, Pension, Flexible & Home working.
This Quality Manager position is a highly autonomous position in a hi-tech Medical Devices Business that has a highly innovative product portfolio.
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for
- Produce and the QMS documentation and processes.
- Ensure that all staff are trained in the necessary QMS procedures
- Help to identify, document, catalogue and police documentation which assists the company in performing its activities consistently and efficiently.
- Represent the company in any notified body audits.
- Liaise with the company regulatory experts to ensure that we comply with any necessary standards.
- Identify process improvements or breaches, document and track them through to resolution.
To apply for the role of Quality Manager you will have
- 3-5 year experience of working in the Medical Device industry.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Systems Management experience
- Experience of CAPA’s, Complaints, Audits
- MDD, MDR, MDSAP (desirable)
- Medical Device Software Lifecycle, 62304
- Medical Device Imaging/Xray/Orthopaedics
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Quality Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Joseph Dykes for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 520 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.