Job Title: Marketing Manager Europe
Industry: Medical Devices (Orthopedic / Surgical)
Salary: £ excellent salary depending on experience
One of the most innovative medical device company around the globe due to the incredible culture and investment in employees. Currently, growing at an incredible speed!
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for
- Creating action plans to maximize revenue growth
- You set strategy for continual growth through internal and external education strategies, customer engagement campaigns and creation/execution of Annual Marketing Plan with focus on tactics following the marketing objective/source of volume.
- Maintaining a positive company image
- Working closely with the sales team and sales management team
- You lead, manage and mentor a team of Brand Managers and Marketing Associates, as well as provide or ensure continuous training and development of the team.
- Grow relationships with KOL's
To apply for the role of Marketing Manager role you will have to:
- Bring your energy and marketing spirit to further build and grow the Surgical market.
- You bring 8 to 10 years + of marketing experience, from innovative industries.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics, Marketing, Engineering, Life Science or relevant field (Masters or MBA highly desirable)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have a proven track record in managing large, geographically disperse teams.
- You have a proven successful track record in leading marketing projects incl. marketing plans, product launches and campaigns within healthcare industry.
- You have an extensive knowledge of product management processes, planning and execution
- You have demonstrated leadership in innovating in the field of processes, marketing activities and marketing excellence.
- You have strong track record as leader of cross-functional projects.
- Are a fluent English speaker.
- Get up in the morning to win and energize your team.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.