Regional Sales Manager
Job Title: Regional Manager – North Germany (Hamburg)
Industry: Medical device – Mobility
Salary: Highly Competitive Base, large bonus, company car and much more.
This opportunity would see join THE leading power wheelchair manufacturer in Europe, during one of the most exciting times in the companies history. My client is both rapidly expanding globally and modernising. They will be the leading powerhouse of mobility products in the future. They need an individual with experience in the mobility market to lead their North German sales team (9 people). The territory is already performing so this would give you the opportunity to develop true excellent in yourself and your team.
To summarise, you'll be joining a market leading company, with market leading products at the most advantageous time to join them. What’s stopping you applying?
As a Regional sales manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 6 sales people and 3 service engineers
- Developing relationships with key account and dealership networks
- Developing the sales team and achieving regional sales objectives
- Creating sales plans and strategies
- Sales budget responsibilities
To apply for the role of Sales specialist/territory manager you will have
- Have experience in the mobility market or similar area of medical technology
- Strong management experience (2+ years)
- Experience as a field sales person is highly advantageous
- Experience working in a B2B environment as well as end user sales
- A full driving licence
- The right to work in Germany
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales specialist/territory manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Drew for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 519 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe.
We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.