Job Title: Orthopaedic Sales Associate
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge products within Orthopaedics and begin your career within the medical device industry!
The company is looking for someone with a degree and a minimum of 6 months of sales experience.
As an Orthopaedic Sales Associate, you will be responsible for
- Ensure strategic planning of account conversions, selling a full range of orthopedic product solutions into surgeon & operating theatre environments.
- Committing to training and education on all products within the designated portfolio.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers across designated territory, which is North London
- Always maintaining a positive company image and promoting the company and its products.
To apply for the role of Orthopaedic Sales Associate you will have
- Degree educated in Science, Sports or Business
- Driven, personable and willing to build a career within Medical Device sales
- Flexible, hard-working and open-minded personality & mindset!
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience, and educated to a degree level.
If you are curious about this an exciting opportunity as a Surgical Sales Representative APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Matthew at email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical, and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more