Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager - South Central UK
Location: From Bournemouth up to Oxford down to Portsmouth.
Industry: Medical devices, surgical energy (General surgery, Uro/Gyn, Colorectal & Upper GI)
Salary: Competitive salary with an excellent uncapped bonus on top, laptop, pension, healthcare and company car. The hiring manager said it will be hard NOT to make £20k in commission on this territory. The top performers in the company in the UK are earning over £50k in bonus per year.
- Our client has got an excellent range of laparoscopic instruments, electrosurgery and surgical energy devices that are both UK and German manufactured
- The products you will be selling are all made here in the UK
- The company is saving procurement departments 30-40% on their energy budgets
- With patients usually staying in the hospital for 3-4days, with their technology, patients are staying for half the amount of time, saving hospitals and the NHS THOUSANDS!!!
- A family feel with the company yet they have multi-million dollar backing
- The hiring manager told me "Welcome to our family" when we agreed on a 12month partnership
- The company is set to quadruple in size over the next 5 years
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Looking after existing business in the geographical area
- Opening new accounts and hunting new business
- Having technical conversations with customers
- Manage key account and customer relationships to improve market share with the current existing customers and develop new ones.
- Building rapport with surgeons, procurement departments, EBME, theatre managers etc.
To apply for this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience working within medical devices (Ideally surgical/OR experience)
- Would be very ideal to have a clinical background and strong sales achievements following that clinical experience
- Excellent sales achievements are written down with sales vs target etc.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Highly motivated, positive, forward-thinking and hard working
- Not affraid to sell against the big corporates
- You MUST have a personality...
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales Representative covering the South Central region in the UK, APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Charles on +44(0)203 8000 514 or Charles@projectusconsulting.com for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.