National Sales Manager
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Salary: competitive base, 20-25k bonus uncapped, full health insurance, car or car allowance, phone, laptop, pension….and much more!
A rare and highly sought-after opportunity to drive new sales & pioneer innovative technologies at a global leader with award-winning products, small dynamic teams and exceptional progression opportunities!
As NATIONAL SALES MANAGER, you will be responsible for increasing awareness and market share of a pioneering vascular portfolio and representing a world leader within the market, who produces premium and innovative solutions to satisfied customers all over the world.
Taking over an established region, you will drive new business, performance, relationships and training of existing and future partners to maximise sales in your territory!
As a NATIONAL SALES MANAGER, you will be responsible for
- Working across Scotland to drive sales and provide procedural support across hospitals, private clinics, universities and training centres.
- A large part of your role (15-20%) will be focusing on the new tender for 2020
- Winning new partners across the region
- Promoting new product launches and extended clinical usage of existing devices and software.
- Attending a wide range of national and international congresses to support and promote product development and industry network
To apply for the role of NATIONAL SALES MANAGER you will have
- Strong sales record within surgical, vascular or interventional radiology or other medical devices with proven skills as a relationship builder
- The ability to see the wider picture and bring new methods of understanding to improve uptake of the device portfolio
- Scottish Bids, tenders or procurement experience
- Knowledge of peripheral intervention or vascular systems is a bonus
- A background in engineering is also desirable
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a NATIONAL SALES MANAGER APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Koya for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 510 or email me via firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.