Job Title: Product Manager - Lower Limb Orthopaedic
Location: London - United Kingdom
Industry: Medical Devices (Lower Limb - Orthopaedics)
Salary: £ excellent salary depending on experience – £15k bonus - Pension, Healthcare, company car + so much more!
One of the best medical device companies around the globe due to the incredible culture and investment in employees. They also invest heavily in the R&D department to make sure they are innovating products and being ahead of the competition.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for
- Creating action plans to maximize revenue growth
- Training internally and externally
- Maintaining a positive company image
- Launching Products and following the product Lifecyle
- Working closely with sales team and sales management team
- Building relationships with customers
To apply for the role of Product Manager you will have to be;
- Consciousness and Trustworthy
- Confident to drive managers in the organisation
- Visually creative
- Must have 3 years orthopaedic sales experience.
- A valid driving licence.
- Open mindset and willingness to learn about new technologies and markets
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Product Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 516 or email me on Matthew@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.