Job Title: Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
Location: London South Thames and Surrey
Industry: Medical Devices (Orthopaedics or Surgical)
Salary: Market leading salary, flexible to experience.
This is an incredible role to join a highly innovative orthopaedic company in the UK. My client is looking for a salesperson with surgical or orthopaedic experience to drive growth in the South East of the UK.
As a Territory Manager you will be responsible:
- All Sales of company products in assigned territory.
- Developing new business.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers.
- Maintaining a positive company image at all times.
To apply for the role of Orthopaedic Territory Manager, you will ideally have:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years orthopaedic or surgical sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Degree/MBA or compensating work experience
- Motivated to work hard and ethically sound.
- A hunger to go out and win new accounts
- A full UK driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an Orthopaedic Territory Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role of Orthopaedic Territory Manager contact Joseph on email@example.com or +44 203 8000 506 for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.