Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: 45k – 55k (15k-30k Bonus)
You will be working as a Business Development Manager, navigating complexities within various hospital services and offering long term, value based solutions.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for
- Working with Partnership Director in your region in order to educate customers and maximise sales on benefit of Enterprise Services
- Working closely alongside 3 different business units within large organisation
- Covering assigned territory and delivering on the sales strategy
- Managing large scale projects and consulting with various departments within a hospital
To apply for the role of Business Development Manager you will have
- Experience working with high value capital equipment for Diagnostic Imaging
- An overall view of the hospital and how different departments are linked
- Entrepreneurial skills and proven track record in sales & account management
- A deep understanding of the NHS, particularly digitalisation and workflow management
- The ability to work closely with internal departments and demonstrate direct initiative
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Business Development Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me James Elton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 515 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.