Job Title: Rehab Specialist – Sales
Industry: Wheelchair and patient handling
Salary: Comprehensive package with a great bonus and incentive plan, Car (Audi), Pension, Phone, laptop ect
An exciting opportunity to join this global medical device company while they build a team across Germany. An established manufacture of wheelchairs and mobility equipment are looking to grow their team across Germany to increase their already dominant market share. New products are soon to arrive while you continue to sell market leading products.
As a Rehab specialist – sales you will be responsible for
- Selling the existing range of market leading mobility products and wheelchairs
- Manage relationships with dealerships
- Sell products to community and end users
- Ensure that you represent the company and their brand in a professional and ethical way
To apply for the role of Rehab specialist – Sales you will have
- You must have experience selling rehab and/or wheelchairs
- A background in engineering or physiotherapy would be a great advantage
- An understand of a field sales role and targeted sale is essential
- A proven track record in sales in the medical device industry would be advantageous
- A full driving licenses is required for this role
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Rehab Specialist – Sales APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me, Drew for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 519 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.