Key Account Manager
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: London & SE
You will be working as a Key Account Manager responsible for direct sales, relationship management and after-care with the crucial accounts in the territory. This is a global company specialising in Radiology Equipment and Software Solutions.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for
- Maximising order intakes for key accounts in assigned territory and identifying new accounts, as well as attending various conferences to showcase products
- Maintaining strong relationships with these accounts in order to forecast likelihood of future sales
- Ensuring compliance to business standards when delivering quotations (applies to third party solutions that are not part of portfolio)
- Reporting customer feedback and supporting Key Accounts in collaboration with other members of the sales team
To apply for the role of Key Account Manager you will have
- Medical Device Sales experience ideally in Radiology or other imaging modalities
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and track record of delivering results against targets
- Willingness to travel extensively in assigned territory
- Degree level experience – clinical or engineering background preferred
- Clinical background would be highly preferred but not essential
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Key Account Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me James Elton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 515 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.