Business Development Manager
Job Title: National Business Development Manager
Salary: Competitive base, 15% bonus uncapped, full health insurance, car or car allowance, phone, laptop, pension….and much more!
A rare and highly sought-after opportunity to drive new sales & pioneer innovative technologies at a global leader with award-winning products, small dynamic teams and exceptional progression opportunities!
As a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER,you will be responsible for increasing awareness and market share of a pioneering Neuro portfolio, utilising your network of neurologists and neuroradiologists and representing a world leader within the market, who produces premium and innovative solutions to satisfied customers all over the world.
Working in a newly created national role, you will drive new business, performance, relationships and training of existing and future partners to maximise sales across Belgium and Luxembourg!
As a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, you will be responsible for
- Establishing a framework for sales and account management across Belux
- Driving new business and providing procedural support in hospitals, private clinics, universities and training centres
- Winning new partners across the region!
- Promoting new product launches and extended clinical usage of existing devices and software.
- Attending a wide range of international congresses to support and promote product development and increase industry network
To apply for the role of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER you will have
- 3-5+ years’ experience within a neurovascular or peripheral intervention device company
- Strong sales record with proven skills as a relationship builder
- The ability to see the wider picture and bring new methods of understanding to improve uptake of the device portfolio
- Fluent French and Dutch with a good understanding of English
- Start-up experience is a bonus
- A background in engineering or nursing is also desirable
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Koya for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 510 or email me via firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.