My client needs an awesome Respiratory Rep. Fun, fast-pasted…blah blah
Look, no kidding here. They tend to work hard and they hope you will too. They're smart and passionate; you will need to be as well. They're rapidly expanding and need someone experienced in selling medical devices into the NHS
While they're passionate about medical devices, experience in other areas is a huge plus!
Do you have a great sense of humour? Do you want to work somewhere your unusual voice will be heard? Are you driven by the ability to set and exceed ambitious goals? When you see a problem, do you want to change it or just complain about it?
I'd love to hear from you if you have…
- 2 years minimum sales experience into the NHS (ideally within Operating Theatres, ICU and Procurement Departments
- Good knowledge of excel and word
- A hard-working, tenacious, dynamic and strong character
What they can offer you…
- £30,000 - 45,000k + uncapped OTE
- Benefit Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Car or car allowance
- Mobile, laptop
- 5% pension into an automatic enrolment scheme
So what are you waiting for? Send your CV to email@example.com