Job Title: Sales Representative - Germany, Austria & German-speaking area of Switzerland
Location: Ideal location is South of Germany, lots of travel involved with the role.
Industry: Life Sciences, decontamination services
Salary: Competitive salary (€70,000 CIRCA depending on experience) and bonus 40% of base salary UNCAPPED with additional multipliers that can go as high as 200% of basic salary, laptop, pension, healthcare and company car.
- Our client is a global market leader withing the fields of Life sciences and medical devices
- Over $2billion revenue per year
- They have acquired over a dozen companies in the last 2 years
- Average retention in this team are 5-10yrs per person
- Market-leading products within Decontamination and sterile services
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Looking after existing business in the geographical area
- Opening new accounts and hunting new business
- Having complex technical conversations with customers
- Manage key account and customer relationships to improve market share with the current existing customers and develop new ones.
To apply for this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience working within the life sciences, biotech, or any industry within sterilization and decontamination
- Would be very ideal to have a mechanical or engineering background
- Excellent sales achievements written down with sales vs target etc.
- Ability to travel across the DACH region with good time management and planning skills
- Based anywhere in south Germany
- Fluent in English and German
- Highly motivated, positive, forward-thinking and hard working
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales Representative covering the DACH region, APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Charles on +44(0)203 8000 514 or Charles@projectusconsulting.com for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.