Job Title: Managing Director
Salary: 90k - 100k Basic
You will be working as a Managing Director for Belgium etc.
As a Managing Director you will be responsible for
- Develop and implement sales strategies/programs
- Ensure effectiveness and implementation of the company sales processes
- Ensures timely and effective execution of all administrative assignments, including expense reporting, sales activity reporting, sales forecasting, competitive activity reporting
- Performing management responsibilities for sales team, ensure the strict adherence to the company's policies, programs, and guidelines
- Achieve sales and profitability targets; ensure expense control and maintains margin requirements;
To apply for the role of Managing Director you will have
- Commercial or engineering degree
- Convincing experience in medical equipment
- Field experience in team management
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Open to travel within Belgium and other countries
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Managing Director APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me James Elton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 515 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.