Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Radiation Therapy
Ideal Postcode: 40210
Salary: Very competitive offering from €50 - 60k, company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile etc.
Overview: We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a studied, experienced Electronical Engineer, Data Engineer, Medical Technician, or Diploma Engineer to come on board and take responsibility for maintenance and service in hospitals and private practices.
My client is a fantastic employer within radiation therapy and software-making. They enjoy a very good market reputation as an employer and are looking for someone who wants to stay until retirement and is interested and experienced in radiation therapy.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of our clients Radiation Therapy products and Software
- Delivering support and service to their customers
- Troubleshooting, exchange data, network technique
- Planning operations
- Instruct customers in device operations
Knowledge and skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Certified Diploma Engineer, or Certified Technician specialised in Data Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Medical Technology
- Highly proficient in mechanical, software administration and electronical administration
- Experienced in installation, maintenance, and repair of radiotherapy equipment, CT, or MRI, and software.
- Enjoying working on technical-mechanical devices outside of work
- Flexible to work weekends occasionally
- Willingness to travel
- Can work independently
- Very good English and proficient German language skills are essential!
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Catherine for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on email@example.com
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.