Job Title: Sales Associate Orthopaedics
Location: North London
This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge products within Orthopaedics and begin your career within the medical device industry!
The company are looking for someone with a degree and a minimum of 6 moths sales experience.
As an Orthopaedic Sales Associate you will be responsible for
- Ensure strategic planning of account conversions, selling full range of orthopaedic product solutions into surgeon & operating theatre environments.
- Committing to training and education on all products within the designated portfolio.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers across designated territory, which is North London
- Always maintaining a positive company image and promoting the company and its products.
To apply for the role of Orthopaedic Sales Associate you will have
- Degree educated in Science, Sports or Business
- Driven, personable and willing to build a career within Medical Device sales
- Flexible, hard-working and open-minded personality & mindset!
- Minimum 6 months sales experience
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Orthopaedic Sales Associate APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Joseph for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 506 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.