Job Title: Marketing Manager - Surgical
Location: UK & Ireland
Industry: Medical Devices (Surgical)
Salary: £ excellent salary depending on experience – % bonus - Pension, Healthcare, company car + so much more!
One of the best medical device companies around the globe due to the incredible culture and investment in employees. They also invest heavily in the R&D department to make sure they are innovating products and being ahead of the competition.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for
- Creating action plans to maximize revenue growth
- Working closely with R&D project managers to help steer development
- Maintaining a positive company image
- Launching Products and following the product Lifecyle
- Working closely with sales team and sales management team
- Grow relationships with KOL's
- Work closely with surgical societies
- Building relationships with customers
To apply for the role of Product Manager you will have to be;
- Consciousness and Trustworthy
- Confident to drive managers in the organization
- Visually creative
- Must have 5years Medical Device sales or Marketing experience.
- A valid driving licence.
- Open mindset and willingness to learn about new technologies and markets
- Ideally have a CIM or Marketing qualification equivalent
- Ideally have worked within Surgical
- English language
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Product Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 507 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.