Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Therapy Area: Vascular Access
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time
We require a driven and determined individual to work as a Medical Sales Representative working within the Vascular Access therapy area. Our client is a leading American Medical Device Manufacturer. They are dedicated to the research, development and commercialisation of ethical, therapeutic products.
• Maximising sales of products and increasing market share of these products.
• Maintaining excellent ongoing knowledge of the Vascular disease therapy area, company products and competitor activity.
• Continuously demonstrating strong 1:1 selling skills in accordance with the client’s expectations.
• Identifying and actioning new opportunities which will drive business.
• Analysing, planning, implementing and reviewing the Local Health Economy Plans to ensure highest ROI.
• Identifying and developing key opinion leaders to positively influence the Primary Care use of their portfolio of products within the therapy area of Vascular Access.
• Effectively negotiating and influencing key stakeholders across Primary Care.
- ABPI qualification
- Recent Bachelor’s Degree (Pharmaceuticals, Biology, Business, Biomedical Science or similar)
- 2-3 years pharmaceutical sales success