Clinical Support Specialist
Job Title: Clinical Support Specialist – Orthopaedic Recon
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
The role is responsible for liaising with the Sales Executives, Team Leader and Regional Manager to ensure hospitals have the instruments and implants needed for operations at all times.
As a clinical support specialist, you will be responsible for:
- To secure offer continuity of instrumentation availability to meet customer operating schedules
- To facilitate and organize training for all hospital stakeholders (e.g. surgeons, scrub staff, HCA’s, Sterile Services Staff) to ensure safe and effective use of instruments and implants.
- To be an onsite resource within customer premises, enabling Sales Executives to concentrate on developing new business opportunities either elsewhere or laterally inside the account.
To apply for the role of Clinical Support Specialist you will ideally have:
- Demonstrate the ability to accept and adapt to different working practices as required by surgeons and hospitals within the designated region whilst maintaining protocols.
- Full knowledge of market and specific products portfolio.
- Understanding of technical medical language to interact with surgeons and theatre staff.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Application Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Oscar for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 516 or email me on Matthew@projectusconsulting.com.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more.