Job Title: Clinical Educator - South England
Location: South England
Industry: Medical Devices (IV and cardiac output)
Salary: Competitive Salary and benefits.
This clinical educator/nurse trainer role will work alongside a sales team to educate hospitals on products sold. Most notable a patient monitoring device with attached consumables along with a portfolio of products. The job offers a competitive salary along with a company car and many other benefits.
As Clinical nurse educator, you will be responsible for:
· Rapid engagement and partnership building with key stakeholders
· Delivery of approved education sessions, as requested by my client
· May assist in training sales teams
· Help deliver clinical training and education to a wide variety of health care professionals
To apply for the role of Managing Director you will ideally have:
- A background in nursing - qualified nurse
- experience working with other healthcare professionals in a hospital environment
- clinical experience in a relevant therapy area (cardiology, VA and ICU)
- Full driving license
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales representative APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Drew on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation or call 02038000519
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.