International Product Manager
Job Title: International Product Manager
Location: UK (Yorkshire) or Italy (Milan) 70% Travel, one day p/w in the office.
Industry: Medical Devices, GI/Bariatric/Endosurgery
Salary: Competitive salary, 15% bonus, company car/allowance, healthcare, phone, laptop, pension.
As an International Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering high standard of product and procedure training for customers & distributors
- Be the international product champion
- Assisting customers in the O.R
- Identifying and tracking market trends
- Prepare and deliver presentations to the Senior International Leadership team on your product marketing strategy/results
- Collaborate with the Training director
- Building strong working relationships with specific KOL's
To apply for the role of International Product Manager, you will ideally have:
- Experience within the field of GI/Bariatrics/Endosurgery
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- O.R experience + training experience
- Flexibility to travel up to 70% is CRUCIAL. Some travel to South America, Asia and the middle east is likely.
- English and fluency in a second European language Italian, German, French or Spanish would be highly desirable
- Strategic marketing yet able to build relationships and work in a fast pace enviroment
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an International Product Manager, APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Charles on +44(0)203 8000 514 or Charles@projectusconsulting.com for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.